A virtual automatic stereo balance control that preserves the original stereo width when processing, making it an invaluable time saving tool and ideal tool for professional post-processing.
Correct unfocused stereo recordings, dynamically center vocal performers or musicians who moved around the stage. ReCenter makes the tedious manual automation of panning obsolete so you can focus on your creative flow.
ReCenter is a stereo processor that constantly analyzes the incoming stereo signal and dynamically locates it to the center or a given angle without changing the stereo width. By focusing the incoming signal, you can narrow or expand the stereo image in the ReCenter. For better bass control, you can mono the original signal below the set frequency. The multi-band processing option intelligently shifts more complex signals.
– Dynamically create convenient stereo images
– Once the center is restored, precisely alter the stereo image
– Input stereo or M / S signals
– Mono filter below certain frequencies
– Multiband mode for heavy-duty applications
– Widen or narrow the centered stereo image
– Shift the output angle to the left or right
– Easily correct any stereo recording, where the microphone angle was off
– Dynamically center a vocal artist performing
– Center stereo whoshes, drive- or fly-bys and other hard directional effects
– Widen instrument recordings while keeping a perfect stereophonic balance