Year of release : 2019
Version : 3.01
Developer : Ample Sound
Developer website : amplesound
Platform : iNTEL
Format : VSTi, VSTi3, AAX, AUi
Interface language : English
Tablet : Patcher
System requirements : Mac OS X 10.9 or higher, Intel-based Mac with 2 GB RAM.
Description : The goal of Ample Guitar M III is to bring the sound of the Martin D-41 Acoustic Guitar to your studio.
• String Roll Editor : can clearly display fingering, articulation, expressiveness and even noise when playing. Each note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can play quite sensitive strumming.
• Dice – Random Riff Generator : with one click you create a new inspiration, because it is not just a random algorithm. Rather, it analyzes a variety of musical scores.
• Multiple Formats Conversion : Conversion between multiple Riff, MIDI, Tab formats, each fingering, articulation, expression, humanization will be automatically converted to a MIDI switch and controller.
• Real strumming samples.
• 14 strumming notes + 28 ways to play each chord.
• Strum Legato – Legato articulations can be played during strumming.
• 4 humanization settings.
• Select and define 2 chord modes; any chords can be customized.
• Equalizer with individual strumming rhythm.
• Graceful presets with support for Drag & Drop.
• High order 8-band EQ – intuitive control of the frequency response, visualization of the spectrum of the input and output signals in real time, support for a single band.
• 2-Line Compressor – real-time visualization of input and output signals, two RMS & Peak detection modes, soft knee support, auto power off and auto trim.
• 6-Tap Echo – real-time visualization of stereo signal processing, can individually adjust the parameters of 6 echo aspects: feedback, panning, volume, etc.
• IR Reverb – providing four types of response pulses: Room, Studio, Hall and Great Hall. 3D visualization of pulse spectra.